|Size||83.5 x 83.5 x 32 mm|
Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connection to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
Echo Dot (2nd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa (Black)
- Echo Dot is a hands-free smart speaker that you control using your voice. It connects to Alexa – a cloud based voice service to play music, make calls, check weather and news, set alarms, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Echo Dot includes a built-in speaker. It can also connect to external speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from your favourite music services like Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn. Using multi-room music, you can even play music across multiple Echo devices at the same time.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Dot hears you from any direction-even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Simply ask “Alexa, how do I set up calling?” to get started. You can also use Alexa to make Skype calls.
- Controls lights, plugs, and more with compatible connected devices from Philips, Syska, TP-Link and Oakter.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to order food from Zomato, request a ride from Ola, book a carpenter from Urbanclap, and more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available