Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on Lowestrate.in. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your Lowestrate.in account. Seller code of conduct Lowestrate.in enables you to reach millions of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At Lowestrate.in, we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles outlined below. Violation of the code of conduct principles may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from Lowestrate.in Marketplace.
Seller Code of Conduct Principles:
- Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all Lowestrate.in policies.
- Maintain current account information.
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for Lowestrate.in customers.
- Never list products that may cause harm to Lowestrate.in customers.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behavior. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and Lowestrate.in or you and our customers
- Act fairly at all times. Unfair behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or “gaming” of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate Lowestrate.in’s search results or sales rankings.
Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings.